tisdag, mars 27, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 - Day 2


Som ni kanske märkt tar jag inte lektionerna i rätt ordning, och det känns som om det kvittar! :) Jag har för övrigt bara 4 st Distress Ink - varav 2 är "Walnut Stain" och "Old Paper" - så variationerna mellan mina tags för lektion 2 är inte överväldigande! :D
As you may have noticed I don't take the lessons in order, and it feels as if it doesn't matter! :) I only have 4 pads of Distress Ink - 2 of which are "Walnut Stain" and "Old Paper" - so the variations between my tags for lesson 2 is not overwhelming! :D Well, well, it's all about technique!

1 kommentar:

  1. Thank you very much for leaving such a nice & kind comment on my blog.
    I LOVE your tags! all of them were colored so beautifully! I can't believe you work with only four pads of Distress Ink, they look as if you have all colors. REALLY Amazing work! Thank you for sharing your fantastic tags!

    SvaraRadera